Our Pricing and Capabilities
- $10 Trip Charge + $50/hour. Minimum of 1 hour – Additional time is billed in 15-minute increments
- Computer repair and private lessons
- Optimize computer speed and performance
- Virus removal
- Data recovery (Lost or deleted pictures, music, documents, etc.
- Complimentary loaner computer when off-site servicing is recommended
- Internet issues A-Z
- Computer system security analysis
- Wireless technology support. IE: Printers, Mice, Keyboards, Internet Access, Networking, etc.
- Computer upgrades, both physical hardware and software programs
- Safe and secure backup systems
- E-mail address changes
- 5% discount for Seniors and Military, on services rendered
- 10% discount for Star Clients, on services rendered
Think of this as your own IT Support team, similar to what you may expect in a corporate business, but for your home systems.
What to expect:
- A monthly cleanup appointment
- Conforming to the security industry best practice of limiting administrator credentials
- Operating system and program updates, program additions and removals, new user accounts, etc.
- Enhanced security software
- Ease of system management
- $20 per computer per month for the first computer and $15 per additional computer per month
- $50 setup charge for the first computer and $25 per additional computer
- The best defense does not always mean 100% success. Example from history: Maginot Line
- We offer no guarantees that your computer will remain uninfected. However, our services make it so your computer is no longer low hanging fruit for the bad guys.
- This does not cover installations requiring a technician to come on-site.